Innovation is and always has been the backbone of CapTech Automation. Bringing together experienced industry professionals from Big Sky Engineering, our team focuses on finding and developing equipment solutions to suit any cap assembly application. As we are continually growing our product and service offerings, if we don’t have an existing solution for your specific cap or closure needs, we will develop a custom one.
An Overview of Custom Automation
Automation has transformed the manufacturing sector, joining individual machinery, equipment, and systems together to streamline operations. By using automation solutions, industry professionals can increase productivity and decrease pain points stemming from manual methods, ultimately resulting in better production efficiency for their facility. However, one-size-fits-all solutions do not always provide the capabilities required to meet specific challenges.
Custom automation solutions are tailored to the unique requirements and restrictions of a particular job. Depending on the needs of the specific application, the solution can be fully automated or semi-automated. Full automation does not require operator intervention to feed parts or remove finished products from the machine. In contrast, semi-automation requires varying degrees of manual intervention to load and unload machines and perform operations.
There are a variety of different types of automated machines used in manufacturing, including:
- Assembly machines are highly efficient and have turnkey capabilities that are often used on production lines.
- Inspection machines examine parts for assembly completeness, dimensional accuracy, and quality, verifying that each piece is the correct size and shape and includes all of the necessary components.
- Integrated process machines combine multiple automation processes, such as orientation and labeling.
- Testing machines ensure the functionality of the manufactured product, including by conducting leak, flow, and other types of functional tests.
By partnering with Big Sky Engineering, the CapTech Automation team has the capability to design and deliver machines to fit any controlled space, including cleanrooms and food processing environments. All of our machines are designed and assembled in Wisconsin, USA.
Benefits of Custom Automation and Cap Assembly Solutions
Investing in a custom automation or cap assembly solution carries many benefits for industry professionals, such as:
- Lower overall production costs through a reduction in manual labor requirements, improved material efficiency, and increased revenue generation stemming from the capacity to take on multiple projects simultaneously
- Higher product quality resulting from in-process testing operations that allow for inspection and functionally testing early on and facilitate process adjustments before a run is complete
- Higher throughput and efficiency achieved by using multitasking to produce thousands of parts in shorter cycle times
- Faster response time following a decrease in the time gap between order placement and delivery of the finished product
Industries Using Custom Automation Solutions
Custom automation and cap assembly solutions find application in a diverse set of industries, including:
- Electromechanical assembly
- Hardware manufacturing
- Life sciences
- Software and technology
Contact the Custom Automation and Cap Assembly Experts at CapTech
Improving manufacturing efficiency necessitates investing in high-quality solutions, including fully automated or semi-automated equipment. These machines produce larger production yields with higher quality products in more cost-efficient cycle times.
If you want to increase your production output and reduce production costs, turn to the experts at CapTech. For additional information on our custom automation and cap assembly solutions, contact us or request a quote today.